The ISONAS Certified Integrator (CI) Program is designed to ensure that our partners are provided the most up to date tools and resources to effectively support the access control IP Revolution. Our Certified Integrators are granted access to the latest in online training modules, sales and marketing collateral, design tools, technical documentation, and access to our industry leading technical support. Through this comprehensive program, ISONAS Certified Integrators can provide superior support and installations to our mutual customers.
What are the Benefits of the CI Program?
- Industry Recognition for your expertise in IP access control
- Eligibility to bid projects that require ISONAS Certified Integrators
- Demonstrated Competence in IP access control
- ISONAS Certified Integrator Certificate for your business
- Free Online Training
- Access to our Technical Support Group
- Ability to Schedule onsite training (Fee applies)
- Access to Advanced Technical Documentation
- Project and Customer Leads
- Case Studies Library
- A/E Specification Documents
- Pre-Sales Support and Design Assistance
- Project Registration Program
How do I become a Certified Integrator?
Begin with our free online training. Through a series of online courses, including easy-to-grasp learning modules and quizzes, you will gain the knowledge and have 24/7 access to the tools you need to install and maintain your ISONAS system. The ISONAS Pure IP Learning Platform is completely free, and you can complete the courses on your own time.
Once you have completed the online training and the final exam, you will need to participate in a Q&A session with one of our Technical Sales Managers. Contact our sales team to connect and set up this session. Then you are all set and your certificate will be provided!
If you are not an ISONAS Certified Integrator by March 31, 2016, these benefits cannot be provided without our Service Maintenance Agreement.